Share this Post
Workout Summary :
- Main Goal is : Build Muscle
- Workout Type : Single Muscle Group
- Training Level : Beginner
- Days Per Week : 1
- Equipments : Dumbbells, Machines
- Target to : Male & Female
Workout Description :
This beginners chest workout comprises of a total of 7 sets and 3 exercises. Muscle groups worked are the pectoral (chest) muscles. This workout should be performed once per week only to allow for adequate recovery.
- Perform a 2 set warm-up before this workout. First set with a very light weight, and the second set with half the weight used on the first exercise.
- Strict technique on all exercises.
- Aim to improve at least one aspect of your workout each week.
Weekly Workout Routine :
Image courtesy of nenetus at FreeDigitalPhotos.net